Thursday, October 11, 2007

Head-Bangin' Bird

I don't know about his musical taste, but this bird can really shake a tail feather!

What's happening with me:
1) I'm madly knitting away on a cardigan I started on Monday. It should be done in time for Rhinebeck. *fingers crossed*

2) Biz is picking up at my acupuncture clinic. Yay!

3) I joined a gym. It always feels SO GOOD to work out. Why is it always SO HARD to get (re)started? Suddenly I feel all alive & functioning. Anybody need personal training from old Mean Streak?

4) This Saturday I'm attending Stitches East as a thinly-disguised house call for my friend Roxy's sore back.

2 comments:

Judy said...

That bird is the funniest thing I've seen in a while! Glad to hear the biz is picking up!

Lick My Sticks said...

Started on Monday...done by Rhinebeck? Good gods woman, do you sleep?