1. What is your favorite yarn for felting, and why?
I like using my own handspun. I also like playing with a huge lot of no-name llama yarn I bought from a weaver. It creates a fun halo.
2. Name one person in the swap who is not from the U.S. and tell us where they are from, and link to their blog.
Chrissie lives in Singapore.
3. Find one person in the swap who has a dog, and let us know the name of their dog(s) and link to their blog.
Mary and Lady live here.
4. Find one person in the swap who has a child or grandchild and link to their blog.
Judy has done her bit to populate the Earth.
5. And finally, tell us if you like October or November more, and why!
October, because it includes Halloween, obviously! :) Plus Oct is all about breezes and colorful leaves and breaking out the sweaters. November is more oh-geez-it's-cold and what's-with-the-Christmas-Decor-on-Nov-2?