Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day! aka Ode to my Husband

This embracing couple was found in Italy, and are 5-6,000 years old.

I know just how she feels: I'll hold on to my Matt for eons! I am so lucky to have a husband who supports me and challenges me, while giving me absolute freedom to be myself. We have so much fun together... even when we are killing time waiting for a tow truck he makes me laugh so hard I nearly soil my pants. Our life is awfully good.

When we didn't know if we were going to Match, there was a possibility we would Scramble into someplace horrid, but we realized much of our happiness lies inside the walls of our strange little apartment. We can duplicate that anywhere.

Matt just sent me a text message: "Happy Valentine's Day, my love, you made my life crazy magic."

A word of advice to the still single: Hold out for the real thing. It's worth it! I'm so glad I didn't settle for any of those romances that made me happy, but not blissful.

No comments: