Monday, January 15, 2007

2nd Annual January Electronic Meltdown

Remember last year? It's happening again.

1) Matt's iPod popped off his belt. I guess it wanted to live in Maine really, really badly.

2) The GPS gave up the ghost. The good news is that our new one (very helpful for our string of trips) can speak with a British accent.

2) The vacuum cleaner died.

3) The new vacuum cleaner died after 2 weeks. Now we've got a Dyson. Take THAT, bunny hay!

4 & 5) As mentioned in the last post, my Palm and phone went belly-up.

6) The apartment security passbox has been down for weeks.

7) The fire alarm keeps going off. And off. And off. Especially in the middle of the night. Management assures me they have it fixed. Someone needs to tell the alarm that.

8) Blackberry is a Revenge Pi$$er. When she is angry at us, for whatever crimes she deems we have committed, she teaches us a lesson by urinating on something. She was so irritated at the fire alarm (3:30am, 4:30am, and 5:30am) that she expressed her yellow ire all over my computer. It's dead as can be. Having already purchased the vac, GPS, phone, and iPod, there's simply nothing left to buy me a new laptop. I'm writing this on Matt's. For the forseable future, or at least until we sell Wallace, you're better off calling me.

Blackberry is now restricted to her pen when we aren't home and awake. I hate to box her in, but until she learns to discuss her grievances like a rational bunny, that's just the way it is.

Still... I'll happily take this over last year. Matt's heart is in good shape and we continue to have an outragously good time together. :) Que Sera Sera, eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! Your bun bun is being bad bad! She is so lucky she lives at your house and not mine. I'd be telling her about that nice patch of woods behind the mall and how hard it would be to find hay this time of year (only half kidding!)

Anonymous said...

Hay doesn't stand a chance against the Dyson and Orlando's white fuzz is no challenge for the turbo animal attachment. It even sucks up Fiona's little territorial doots. I LOVE mine.