Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's official! I have a practice!

I've rented a room at the lovely Spirit of Yoga studio to open my acupuncture practice. It's a happy space with lots of massage, facials, etc going on already. Their needler just left so I already have a built-in clientele... and I get to take free yoga and pilates classes! I had my first one yesterday: Today I'm sore in that delicious post-workout way.

PA doesn't require a license for massage, so I'm starting with acupressure and bodywork until my paper comes through. I've bought a table and some supplies, and I'm casting about for a nice dresser to hold my stuff.

Girlie is sharing the room with me, doing her Intuitive Massage.

YAY!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Maybe I'll have to make an appt for when I come visit.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Now I can put "Needles and Pins" back on my cell phone as your ring tone! :-)