Thursday, June 28, 2007

Because I need another project...

I know, I know. But I've fallen in love with the concept of Heathen Housewife's Sock Yarn Blankie. It's the perfect solution for all those leftover bits. Unfortunately in my move I cleansed my stash rather viciously, so I lack the resources to sink my teeth into this project. If you have any "High Quality Ends" as I call them, and want to contribute, please do. As much as the concept warms my heart, it'll be far too loud for Matt to allow it to warm our home: The finished blanket will be donated or raffled to raise money for donation to a worthy charity. Double bonus points to get you into (the positive afterlife experience of your choice) if you knit the square, but of course I do plan to have most of the fun myself. Photo courtesy of Shelly, the Heathen Housewife. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been nominated for a Rockin' Girl Blogger award!! Check out the CommuKniTea blog site for details and to collect your reward button!!

Anonymous said...

That blanket reminds me of the ones my grandmother used to crochet with odds and ends.

I miss those. :)