Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy, happy girl!




Life is superbly, extraordinarily, exceptionally good.

I love being back home in Portland. It's so beautiful here, and we're getting lots of good friend time, and the kids are truly awesome, and we're house hunting!

I'm drawn to cozy nests with verdant views, while Matt prefers large spaces for entertaining. Our search has led us to quite a few amazing places, but none have been "just right," as the 3 bears say (within our price range). We have only started, though, and we go back out Thursday to look at another batch. We have an incredible realtor, Norm Rice, who I recommend highly. I'm sure we'll find the perfect abode. In the meantime, check out these pics of a house apparently built for dwarves like me. That doored hole in the staircase is the coat closet! No trench coats allowed.

PS - I cheated a little. The mini clawfoot is from a different house.

*This post created while listening to Schlesische Weihnachtslieder, Transeamus, thanks to Patrick. :)

1 comment:

Dr. J said...

Those are great pictures! I'd be happy living there. I could reach everything myself. :)